Sun
I think you all know what I mention it myself now, but I still want to write something to it.
Life changes constantly, I always say it can happen anytime and at any time happen, both good and bad.
shalt Maybe you learn something from your current situation and you know it just yet, the only way I see this as the to feel pain to go through it and I know myself how hard something is, but running away does not help because you take it with you always, as it is in you. Believe me it gets better, the summer is coming it is getting warmer and you're not alone? with your current situation.
You mentioned that your child and the lack of sleep with your current Laage are the main causes, it really
so that your child up just rejects it and there are also tensions between you and your partner? for you have written, "I need you not." If our small
not in a good mood, it always comes again to disagreements over the proper treatment with the current situation and I think that's perfectly normal Sun
0 comments:
Post a Comment