Monday, May 24, 2010

How Much Colyte For Colonoscopy Prep

snapshot sunset

There are moments that are so intense, I'm glad to have the camera here.
on my brother's wedding, the sun is very low, the small one is tired, the room it is loud, so it seems to me in the Manduca and I go over to the beach to the water.
Light waves in the breaks a golden stripe, burst into small fragments to then return to something dense, heavy and merge in the near far under the sun burns in the distance.
I feel the heartbeat, the breath and the warmth of my son on my chest as he slowly falls asleep. A slight breeze which I can taste the salty sea, the almost empty beach, the surge of the waves, not think, just being, not more.
A moment for eternity, and of me while I tear it into words to stems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment