Monday, December 10, 2007

Free Xbox Live Gold Numbers

"laptop-Sign"

functioning
sketch with a MacBook and a built-in iSight camera

If the hidden camera, Photo Booth shows a black screen. If the camera lens open an image aufenommen.

prototype

First of all I have some forms of paper cut, the typical trailer door in hotels are - with a round hole, square hole with rounded corners.



This is how the two-sided laptop followers ultimately look like.

I then tried to bend plastics of different thicknesses. Polystyrene with 2 mm thickness was easy to bend with a hair dryer. However, the material was too strong to ensure a tight radius. Polystyrene with a thickness of 0.75 mm was better suited to try out. Polystyrene may be a cheaper plastic and is therefore often used in Moellbau. However, it breaks down quickly and turns easily. I opted for a higher-quality plastic - HESA (available for example at modulor ).


Three prototypes side by side: left: paper double glue, middle: polystyrene 0.75 mm, right: HESA, have 1mm

I in my drawer found two old signs, the written contract it very much please. "Investment" is from Formalon, a multi-layer PVC material, the writing is from the upper white material cut out, so that the lower black material comes to light. "Fan" is engraved and filled with black paint. Likewise, I am the inscriptions "Do Not Disturb!" and "Please Come In!" can be manufactured.


The pre-printed and cut out Laptop fan, I bent in the plastics workshop at the University of the Arts together with the tutor. The opening was then milled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment