Thursday, December 27, 2007

Blueprints To Pool Table

Imprint

This blog was created as part of the thesis of Ivy Kunze in Visual Communication course at the University of the Arts, 2007-2008, and has no commercial intentions. It is the documentation of theory and design part on "Continuously interrupted - distraction and interruption through digital media."

The text, images, video and sound data of this site, including the designed objects and object names are subject to German law the Creative Common License . Thus, publications attribution of the author -
Ivy Kunze - allowed and encouraged, where no data is changed. However, I ask to be notified by mail when published or linking.
If I have hurt my hand Copyrights ignorant, I ask for an immediate alert.

for the content of any kind to those sites, I assume no liability. It is expressly stated that he was made to lie outside the domain www.ivykunze.blogspot.com or no influence in terms of content and design, and thus a responsibility can not be accepted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment