Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What Nipple To Pierce For A Man

everything will change

.... I have signed but not yet though the flat is almost certain, three rooms, one thing I would like to let on, in a disastrous state, limited to two years, it has to get out the old carpet, remove all the walls as sometimes green, orange, newer carpet clean, well-trained painter I am. If all goes well I will start next week, then I went out there.
I have to scrap debt properly, as there are brokerage fees and I invest quite some time, unfortunately, I just adopted a month's rent, so I look for a job as a painter , prefer part-time or full-time first? I have maintained for almost five years something like my wife and then came nor the small added. This is no longer in limbo for an indefinite period and the dispute make me sick, while the Mini is suffering greatly from the prevailing mood so quickly would you prefer?
My soon ex-wife and her mother will give me until then life hell, because I myself did not have a family here and many friends are gone I have to do also all alone, my wife does not lift a finger, supported me in but any way you like I'm as fast as possible away.
The other problem is that I cut back my artistic activity or completely give up first, I must earn no money, I wanted Apply in peace until the end of September for a scholarship and in addition provide new work done, which is not well with the new work.
It looks like I have to first again in a job come in, little will be comfortable with have to stay my wife and she's what you wanted, if I have bad luck if I do something you will earn some of the money claim. It will continue to live in the condo of their parents and do nothing. So that I can
the education of the young first it was because I check off my art would still earn something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment